Monday, July 8, 2013

Write Me.

For all my family friends and strangers who will be reading this blog while i serve my mission, here is the contact info if you want to write me letters and/or send me packages.

While in the MTC (July 10th-September 9th):
>> dearelder.com
>> kelsey.pappa@myldsmail.net
    This will be my email throughout my entire mission. 
>> Sister Kelsey Rae Pappa
     Korea Daejeon Mission
     SEP 09 KOR-DAE
     2007 N 900 E UNIT 69
     Provo, UT 84602
     Handwritten Letter are apparently the best on your mission. Ive heard its like Christmas.

While in South Korea (September 9th-January 2015):
>>dearelder.com
    Still works in Korea! This should be the fastest way to contact me in the field as well.
>>kelsey.pappa@myldsmail.net
>>Sister Kelsey Rae Pappa
    Korea Daejeon Mission
    Daejeon PO Box 38
    Daejeon-si
    Chungcheong-namdo 300-600
    South Korea
    This Address is for letters.
>>Sister Kelsey Rae Pappa
    Korea Daejeon Mission
    Daejeon PO Box 38
    Daejeon-si
    Chungcheong-bukdo 300-600
    South Korea
   This address is for packages. It looks the same as the one above, but is slightly different.

I would love to hear from everyone I know while I am gone and want everyone to be updated on all the fun adventures that I will be having! This mission will be the best.

XO Sister Pappa

No comments:

Post a Comment