Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Transfer 7 (I kid you not.)

I've been so tired this week. We have been traveling and busy out of our minds.
I fell asleep for the third week in a row during Sacrament Meeting. And on the study room floor during exercise time. And two days ago when I was waiting for Sister King to come out of the bathroom at the E Mart I passed out on a box of pineapple.
Its getting soooo hot in Korea. And sticky. SO. STICKY AND HUMID. Im getting funky tan lines on my feet from my sandals. I also acquired a sunburn last week when the Branch President and Oh Han Nur took us to a traditional Korean village in town. Also he planned just for me to go to a calligraphy museum cause he said my Korean handwriting is good. He thinks Sister King and I are his daughters. Its so adorbale.
Transfers! I'm staying in Joongang with Sister King. And we are totally Ok with that. Almost all of the Elders transferred though so we are pretty sad about that. But the Elders who transferred in seem to be really fun. We're excited to see the work thats going to happen in this area.
.... I just spilled water all over this table. And the most logical cleaning solution was to wipe it all up with my skirt. *forehead slap* now my skirt is sopping wet.... my companion thinks that i'm an idiot.
One day this week we had five appointments in one day. And two of them are in the most beautiful little countryside town in our area. We love it there so much.  We came home that day and felt so wonderfully exhausted.
Also we went to Daejeon this week for MLC and I got to spilt with Sister Jacklin. Shes hilarious. I would show her the one picture that we took together but I look so disgusting. My face is so sweaty and I was cursed with this one horrible zit that like, would not go away. Misioanry problems.
WE CLEANED OUR APARTMENT THIS MORNING! It reminded me of how much I lvoe the smell of cleaning supplies. And how I wish that I could just clean it by myself. Like, seriously. I dont like the way thtat other people clean. I dont. Shoot. Im Mom.
I am running out of time. But I just wanted to let you all know how much I lvoe this work. And these people. And my Heavenly Father. I have learned a lot through being a missionary.

.... I just read this email through and its absolutely horrible. Forgive me.))

Pictures.
1. The Geksa. There are Traditional Korean buildings alllll over Junjoo.
2. Stake President put those flowers in our hair...... its was so awkward. Like, hes not creepy. He is like, the most naively innocent person in the world. It hilarious.
3. The Junjoo Stake Presdient.
5. I always find cool art in this city.
4. One last District picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment