Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy November


Busy Busy week for this Sister here.
Monday the zone spent all day bowling. Everyone was super impressed when I got a strike my first try, and then the real me came out. And well, let just say there were many ZEROS for this girl here.  
Splits with this sista happened this week-
We basically talked nonstop for 24 hours while roaming the streets, finding addresses from our area book. No tangible success but it sill felt good to get out there.
On our walk home from the split, I spotted a Jack-O-Lantern peeking out of someones food trash and I grabbed it. And my companion said something along the lines of-
OH MY GOSH THATS SO GROSS WHY ARE YOU PICKING THAT PUMPKIN OUT OF SOMEONES GARBAGE.
And then I said something like-
CAUSE ITS PRETTY.

I carried it around for like ten minutes and then I noticed it was moldy. SO SAD. Before I reluctanlty left it lonely in the grass, my companion snapped this beauty of a picture to prove to the world that this was the cutest Jack-O-Lantern that ever did live.
My companion and I have been trying to mix things up a bit for our investigator lessons. Solution to Monontony- HOMEADE TWISTER.
The kids LOVE it. Perfect English practice! Plus it gets them ultra exhausted so they seem to be a TAD more mellow when the spiritual lesson comes around. Just so everyone knows, expecting a bunch of 10 years ole to ve interested in the 3 kingdoms of glory is like trying to get Dad to stop putting his children in arm bars.
Translation- NOT. POSSIBLE.
But nonetheless, we try.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! Happy fall from Korea. Like, don't even get me started on how pretty it is.

 And yes, my companion is like a whole foot taller than me. I love it.


Until the next, 
Sista Pappa


No comments:

Post a Comment