Saturday, August 16, 2014

June 22. 2014.

Inbox (51)
 
.... Im a spoiled Sister Missionary.
 
First things first. I GOT A NEW NEPHEW THIS WEEK!! Happy Birthday little Crue! You're surely one of the 4 cutest babies I have ever seen. I can't wait to cuddle you and see your tiny little toes and sing you lullabies. Also, shout out to Big Sister! I'm so proud of you, and am glad that both of you are healthy and happy.
 
Lots to report on!
President came for interviews this week. I cried through almost my whole interview. And it was all over stuff with SCHOOL. Im so lame. Im not ready for real life again. I can't trust God that it will all work out in the end! Its something that Im workign on.
 
I suddenly LOVE watermelon. I didnt hate it before my mission but I didnt really like it either. Now everyone feeds it to us and I love it. Just thought my Mother would be proud.
 
GANGNAM STYLE. I JUST figured out what Gangnam is.... its a CITY!!! And its in the Seoul South mission. Everyone there is super rich. Its like The Beverly Hills of Korea. I heard when missioanries serve in the Gangnam ward the members but them fancy expensive clothes if they dont like what theyre wearing.. (Back me up, Preisler and Partridge?)
 
Also, I discovered a soap in Korea that smells EXACTLY like Meyer's Basil Scented Hand Soap. Probably the thing I miss the most in America next to dryers and Roma's clothes.
 
Lately when I pray at members houses I get the giggles really really badly and then cant stop laughing or get it together. Its so embarrassing. I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!! .... i dread it when they ask me to pray. although i had the giggles SO bad at the Shim's house and then their 13 year old daughter started laughing and then the Dad and then the Mom and then I opened my eyes to find that the Dad was ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING. It was a real boding moment.
 
Ok, Im totally out of time. Pictures!!! Love you miss you!

Split. with Sister Collyer. It was the first time ive been with someone significantyl younger than I. I was Senior and I actually was fine. Korean couldn't stop me that day!

No Pets.

I'm borrowing Oh Hanurs guitar for a class that the ward is doing. I am so determined to become an expert. 

Translation- Puppy Poop. This book was the funniest thing in the world. It literally was about the adventures of a puppy poop. So weird.

Sister Oh and the cutest little Asian Baby. Her hair is out of control.

 Me and King and Oh Hanur. Love her so much. She bought us ice cream. I cant wait to see her in the US when she leaves for her mission to Temple Square!

No comments:

Post a Comment