Monday, October 20, 2014

august 31.

Hi everyone!
I had a cold this week. It started on Tuesday and it was horrible. I gave it to every member of the Joonang missionaries except for E. Kunzler and E. Ahn but they are sick with some horrible stomach problems. I have never seen men lose weight so quickly. Im on Day 6 of being sick, but Friday I finally gave in and took some Dayquil. Being sick and doing missionary work is no fun!
Moving on....
we got dropped by our ONLY investigator this week. I actually cried in front of her. Notbecause we werent going to have anybody to teach, but just because she is missing out on something that would help her SO much. It made my heart ache.
Total Investigators: 0.
This week we did another Mini MTC in our ward. Sister Lyon and I taught the Plan of Salvation class. It went pretty well. I think for the most part all of us are just really relieved that its all over with. We sang 'Come Thou Fount' as a special musical number and I grew to love the words so much. They are beautiful.
Yesterday we went to visit basically mu favorite family in the ward. They live out in Shinri and they have 3 adorable children. When we visited we ate dinner and ended up accidentally talking for two hours (whoops. that not allowed.) I realized that it was so natural, just sitting there, eating apples and talking and laughing that time just flew! I think I can pinpoint that as the best member visit Ive ever had. At the end we shared this video with them, that I think Sister Lyon and I shared with about 10 families this week. It is my favorite.
I love you all. I got a bunch of really not uplifting emails this week, so I hope that everyone is Ok. Maybe Im just having a weird day....
Love you all!!!
Sister Kelsey Pappa

1. I finished the project for President! Not my favorite, but this is the way that it turned out.2. " "


WE got frozen hot chocolate one day. it was so good.
 Knocked some doors.....
This picture is so awkward. I wasnt sure how to stand.
Sick food- Curry that my Ward Mission Leader had his wife make for me. HOmeade Hot Chocolate from Sister Lyon's Mama. Amy Jones' sicky medicine.
 We love taking pictures with this member because she is always SO happy. Her husband is always really really sick, and she is so lonely, but LOVES the missionaries and literally always has a smile on her face. She is such an example to me. She called her daughters in America to ask how to make spaghetti and she made it for us. It was so cute.
 I finished the project for President! Not my favorite, but this is the way that it turned out



No comments:

Post a Comment