Monday, October 20, 2014

wth. robin williams died.

the title of this email is really important. WHAT. THE. HECK. EVERYBODY. somebody give me more details. i am so sad. but also i found three clif bars when i was cleaning out the kitchen cupboard this morning so i am so happy.
cort- your pics made me squeal with joy. i loved them so much. i saved them and will print them today. i am so happy.
kassey took all my email time, so you can blame her if this email is really rished and lame. also i sent a  pretty lengthy email to president this week. he is having me work on a special drawing project for him. im so excited that he trusts me to do that.
KIMMIYONG came to church! I practically flipped when she told me and i almsot cried. i felt such joy.
prime line from my journal that describes this week perfectly-
'ChoiHyeJung called me tonight to tell me bye and she loved me before we left. I felt only love towrds her, and was so happy that she thought of me. That night all the sister in the apartment stayed up late talking about BYU and i layed in the dark in my bed and just thought about ChoiHyeJung and my other companions and how crazy my mission has been. It is all so personal- so much has gone unspoken and unwritten- no one but God will ever completely inderstand the things that i have gone through on my mission. This experience is joyful and happy and sad and hard and heartbreaking and indescribable."
Sister Lyon is a sweetheart. She doesnt say too much and the language is a little bit of a struggle for her, but she is so wonderful and genuine. She has such a big heart! I am lucky to serve alongside her.
picture overload time-

went bowling this p day. sister collyer and i were a wonderful team. our scores? 38 and 68. can we get an applause? all time low.

sister son has problems staying in her own bed at night. so we made her a sticker chart. the reward- special treat from sister pappa.

junjoo district.

 riding in hwangjisuns audi through the countryside.
 rice field. 
these twins love us. i now have a beautiful pencil case they gave sister king and i as gifts. AH. ADORABLE.

us. again.
soobin i!

this is the scariest picture in the world.

kimmiyoung has this ugly little dog that makes this face. elder holt can do it perfectly.
me and choi. i look like hermione granger.

sister lyon!

let yayjin take my camera in the pool at the eard picnic. (what. was i thinking. i cant wait to swim with it....)the ward picnic was so fun. i played ultimate frisbee and barefoot soccer. it was so fun. i have really learned to love sports on my mission. (although e. holt is always bugging me to be more agressive.) elder kunzler got hit with the ball straight in his crotch. totally unneccessary comment, but it was funny nonetheless.

ice cream with uijoo. awwwww wi wish you could see her face, she is a doll.

 lets take into account two things- this short makes me look enormously chubby. its only an illusion. thing two- this korean woman is SOOOO little. we visited her last night and peeled some vegetabley things. i was really happy with how much i could communicate with her. shes hilarious.



No comments:

Post a Comment